About the Job
- Write clean, readable code to implement new features
- Resolve incoming bugs
- Write tests as needed to ensure that changes to code properly fulfil business needs
- Communicate with QA & Design teams to ensure accurate implementation of feature requirements
- Participate in group discussions about the patterns and implementations in the code base and how to continue to evolve those over time
- Collaborate with the team to innovate and fine-tune our current engineering processes to ensure the success of the Engineering team
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as a Ruby on Rails Developer
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science Engineering, or equivalent hands-on industry experience
- Experience with full web stack including HTML, CSS, REST
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Experience with SQL backends, preferably Postgres or MySQL
Benefits & Perks
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Get paid a competitive salary (12 to 17 LPA).
- Participate in a culture of learning and sharing learnings.
- Remote work.