Job Title: Content Marketing Management
Experience: 2 - 4 Years
What you'll do (Roles & Responsibilities) :
- We are looking for a highly creative individual who can create brand narratives from scratch and create a strong brand association for various ufaber brands among its audience
- Ideate and create brand communication for different ufaber brands
- Work collaboratively with the Founding team to execute a long-term strategy.
- Design content-centric campaigns which can work in sync and empower sales, business development and branding operations.
- Develop and implement a strong content marketing plan across all mediums (including videos, blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, case studies, newsletters etc.)
- Manage non-paid email, Facebook, YouTube, twitter and other content marketing channels for uFaber brands befitting to its content and quality benchmarks.
- Measure campaign performance and innovate at high frequency to optimize them
- Continuous competitor research and analysis to always hold pole position.
- Lead a team of creative writers to execute marketing campaigns
- Manage, maintain and upgrade brand communication in online websites and mobile applications for uFaber brands
What you'll need (Skills Required) :
- Highly creative mind and ability to come up up with creative copy at the drop of a hat
- High level of empathy of customers, target audience
- An eye for good design
- Great understanding of social media and digital multimedia engagement platforms and user behaviour on them
- Strong knowledge of Content & Digital Marketing Strategies including SEO, email marketing, and web.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills using storytelling.