We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to play a critical role in building deeper relationships with existing clients thus unlocking value across their end-to-end learning and development needs.
Customer Engagement & Satisfaction
- Complete ownership of program experience for all B2B cohorts including onboarding SMEs for standardized offerings, if needed
- Act as a liaison between the customer and internal delivery teams, as the project progresses from initial development to completion
- Ensure that the customer and the internal project teams have the same understanding regarding the scope of the project, its goals, timing, and progress.
- Ensure that the various internal teams working on the project are moving towards a cohesive and parallel goal
- Build an escalation path and SOP to ensure congruence and consistency in the engagement
- Work with internal teams to ensure success of engagement and overall customer satisfaction
Customer Relationship & Repeat Business
- Understanding of the customer's business, the current active engagement, and the parameters of success
- Manage customer engagement by building relationships with key customer contacts and have a thorough mapping of stakeholders
- Proactively gauge progressive customer requirements that could potentially be fulfilled by uGB offerings, pass this onto to Sales/Account Managers
- Be a Product Evangelist for uGB offerings and share relevant industry trends with customers
- Support revenue generation by way of repeat business contributing to the overall growth of engagement.
Reporting & Analytics
- Share quarterly and monthly insights with Director - CSG on the state of the active cohorts, highlights, and red flags
- Responsible for ensuring 50% of customers are referenceable with formal success stories published
- Build a robust feedback mechanism that could be shared internally and externally - Run regular Monthly Governance and Business Reviews to gauge the health of the engagement and offer recommendations as needed
- Report on process improvements needed, recommendations and be the voice of the customer internally