upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Software Development, Blockchain, Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program too
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Role Summary :
- You have an opportunity to lead and run such programs as an Associate, Program Manager in the Content Team. As an Associate Program Manager, you own the content creation process of the programs.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage the content team working on the program to ensure that high quality content is created within timelines and budget:
- Conduct project planning and budgeting
- Build and implement processes to drive efficiencies and reduce costs
- Identify and onboard SMEs through multiple channels, and engage them in content creation/teaching activities and maintain relationships with them.
- Collaborate with and manage key stakeholders - business teams, video production teams, partners (universities, companies, professors industry experts, vendors), leadership and senior management teams, etc.
- Manage and own post-publishing activities like content feedback analysis, learning analytics, students' performance analysis in interviews/tests to measure students learning and content efficacy
- Develop a vision and curriculum for new programs - by conducting in-depth SME (Subject Matter Experts) interviews, research of the primary and secondary TG (Target Group) and the industry, target career outcomes.
- For e.g. if you are launching a Blockchain for Managers program, you will identify and understand the target audience who will take up the program, identify the potential jobs / career outcomes that they may get after the program, understand the job roles and skill sets in detail, and develop an overall vision and skeleton of the program. You will work closely with a curriculum lead and industry experts to do this
- 1-4 years of total work experience in consulting firms / product companies / fast growing startups / edtech companies etc.
- Project Management or Program Management experience, if any
- Education (Bachelors) from Tier-I or Tier-II engineering colleges
- Must have demonstrated skill of getting things done i.e. a strong execution skill.
- Hands-on experience in a startup or a competitive environment.
- Experience of getting tasks done from other teams working with clients/business partners/vendors etc. i.e. a strong stakeholder management skill
- (Optional, good to have) A high-level understanding of emerging technologies & edtech space.