About The Media Ant :
- The Media Ant is a 9-year-old tech lead media agency. We are India's largest media agency offering media planning and buying service completely through its self serve platform www.TheMediaAnt.com.
- The Media Ant is the winner of various startup awards and has worked with more than 500 brands over the last 9 years. Please visit our website for more information.
- TheMediaAnt, is on a mission to make advertising space discovery, media planning, and execution of marketing campaigns more effective by the use of technology. Over the last 9 years, we have been successful in aggregating over 3 Lakh advertising spaces covering every nook and corner of India. With the vision of making advertising simpler, we are dedicated to spending the next 9 years using technology, creating a better process, and building India's largest Media Agency.
- Account Management is one of the integral teams for TheMediaAnt. With the help of this team, TheMediaAnt, reaches out to the brand/company, interacts with its customers, generates business, and most importantly gain insights to improvise www.TheMediaAnt.com.
- Role of Account Management in TMA :
Account Management (AM) in TMA is about generating sales and solving customers- problems with regard to marketing/advertising. The AM team works as an extended marketing arm of the brands and all the actions strongly exhibit a Customer-First approach. The primary role of the AM department is to identify potential brands/companies, onboard new clients, and ensure the retention of the existing ones. In the process of onboarding and retention, the AM team is also exposed to campaign planning and execution based on the client's brief.
What makes this role interesting ?
1. Complete understanding of Sales
2. Exposure to a variety of clients from different industries
3. Get to work with the marketing team of various companies (small, mid, large)
Job Description :
The role has 2 distinct areas of responsibility :
1. Day to Day work
2. Relationship Management
Day to Day Work
Account Manager is expected to :
1. Identify new brand/company basis trends, market knowledge, current advertisers
2. Reach out and make connections with identified brand/company
3. Understanding clients business, identifying their marketing problems, and collecting of the marketing campaign brief
4. Plan the advertising campaign basis the brief and get a go-ahead from clients to execute the advertising campaign
5. Collaborate with internal teams to ensure that the campaigns are performing/executed as per the commitment.
6. Coordinate with clients for smooth flow of work and reporting of ongoing advertising campaigns
Gain insights from Customers and identify bottlenecks the user faces while using www.TheMediaAnt.com. Sharing of these insights to the product team to make necessary changes on the platform.
7. Ensuring that the monthly/yearly revenues targets are being achieved
8. Preparing Daily Task Reports
9. The work hours are equally split between - answering emails/calls and campaign execution & campaign planning
Relationship Management :
1. Forge strong business relationships with the clients
2. Build a culture of high performance & innovation in the team
- Experience and skills required
1. Freshers or Maximum 2 years of experience in a client-facing role
2. Agility - Willingness to quickly learn and adapt in a fast-changing environment
3. Strong communication - Excellent verbal and written English language capability
4. Good logical reasoning, arithmetic, and analytical abilities
5. Decent knowledge of MS Excel & PowerPoint
6. People management and team handling skills
7. Ability to carry out quick online research to find insights/data
8. Quick to observe - Trends in the market, Campaign issues, client expectation, team issues
Good to have :
1. Prior experience in team management
2. Experience in hiring and building team
Academic Qualification :
B Tech or MBA
Location : Bangalore