· Experience – 3 to 5 years
· Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including design, analyze, development, codes, tests, debugs, deploy and documents on large projects and mobile applications.
· Hands-on experience in developing Single Page Application with Angular, React.JS, VueJS, ES6, and Typescript.
· Experienced in implementing responsive web pages with Bootstrap and custom CSS3 Media Queries and relative templates to create cross browser and consistent interfaces.
· Hands-on experience on improving web page load performance, compress/ minify codes, CSS optimization, HTTP calls and optimize images, etc.
· Comprehensive experience in using Node.JS and Golang implementing SOAP and RESTful web service.
· Experience in writing SQL queries and manipulating NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
· Solid understanding of project builds and package management such as NPM, Gulp, and webpack.
· Expertise in version control systems like SVN, GIT, Gitlab and continuous integration CI/CD tools such as Jenkins.
· Worked in an Agile environment and collaborated with onshore teams and different time-zone colleagues.
· Ability to deliver complex projects, meet deadlines and quickly learn new technologies
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹11,681.00 - ₹39,081.00 per month