OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
OpenText is the market leader in Enterprise Information Management platforms and applications. As a Software Engineer – Build, you will utilize your knowledge and experience to research, design, develop, build, maintain, support and monitor CI/CD pipelines to streamline our deployments.
You are great at:
What it takes:
- Ability to perform software integration/build activities in a multi-platform environment (ie: Unix architectures and Windows)
- Ability to perform support activities for existing build system
- Work closely with developers to implement CI/CD and methodologies on cloud platforms
- Responsible for installation of new systems and new releases into maintenance and productive environment, following SDLC and change management procedures
- Responsible for appropriate and qualitative system documentation including technical system documentation, installation scripts, test plans and scripts
- Provide business process support by understanding existing business processes, and offering advice, implementation of changes or reconfiguration to meet business objectives
- Ensure compliance with SOPs/policies, and adequate access rights are given to trained staff
University degree or similar (B.E., B.Tech, MCA, or equivalent) preferably in Computer Science.
4+ years of professional experience in the Software Development industry
2+ years of experience in Build and Release Engineering activities
Must have hands on experience in any scripting language like ANT, Maven, Perl, Python, shell
Must have experience in any Continuous Integration tool like GitLab, TeamCity, Jenkins
Must have experience in handling the commands on any source control tool like Perforce, CVS, SVN, GitLab
Must have experience in DevOps, build and release engineering activities.
Added advantage if the candidate handled auto deployment process and programming language.
Identify the root cause and trouble shoot for the applications maintained by build team.
Experience on source control and build migrations to different tools.
Handle legacy build applications.
Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the build issues.
Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible.
Monitoring of applications.
Experience on using SonarQube and configuring tools like Junit, Cobertura, Jacoco
Require excellent communication and inter-personal skill.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us