OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will utilize superior knowledge and experience to perform highly complex product design, systems analysis, research, maintenance, troubleshooting and other programming activities. These would cut across various systems and devices. At the core will be the need to drive future technology implementations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Produce high quality architecture and design specifications.
- Architecture and design oriented towards multiple devices and platforms
- Detailed technical design for mobile products and applications.
- Deliver POCs and estimates at short notice on integrations and technology choices
- Guide senior engineers to deliver high quality design and code
- Code complex pieces of framework or integrations
- Propose creative solutions or alternatives balancing risk, complexity, and effort to meet requirements.
- Lead software design/code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to standards.
- Mentor other team members.
- Work across teams and functional roles to ensure interoperability among other products, including training and consultation.
- Participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
8+ years of enterprise product development experience
Cloud application development with Spring Boot
Good understanding on the Twelve-Factor App methodology
Fundamentally good programming and debugging skills
Good to have people management capabilities.
Web based platform/application development
Excellent expertise on various DBs like SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres & HANA.
Building and consuming webservices (using RESTful APIs)
Understanding of performance and security in the mobile and enterprise context
Proficiency with Web Services, SOAP, WSDL and XML, XML Schema and XPath
Good programming practices with solid object-oriented development experience.
A good understanding of Microservice Application Architecture, High level and Low level design, Middleware/Application Servers and Infrastructure.
Exposure to agile development processes
Excellent communication and time management skills
Should have good exposure in using tools related to CI-CD / DevOps.
Content management domain experience would be plus
Experience with OpenText products would be a plus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us