The Senior Engineer, Mobile Application - Should design, develop, and maintain applications individually as well as work in a group. Should work as per the defined project priorities and project schedules and ensure to complete the assigned projects within allotted timelines and develop process improvements to improve system quality and efficiency.
Job Role and Responsibility
- Should design, develop, and maintain applications individually as well as work in a group.
- Must adhere to agile methodologies and the project management followed in the project
- Should maintain quality and security of the assigned development tasks applying the best design and development guidelines as defined in the project.
- Should work as per the defined project priorities and project schedules and ensure to complete the assigned projects within allotted timelines
- Interact with the team for the day-to-day development tasks and hurdles.
- Attend all the project Meetings, discussions, other sprint meetings etc.
Desired Competencies (Technical/ Behavioral Competency)
- Extensive experience with the Android SDK and Java programming language.
Desired experience -3 Years in Android.
Language - Java & Kotlin
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform and having hands-on mobile application development experience for Android phones/tablets.
- Good knowledge on Design patterns.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Good knowledge in In-App purchase, Push Notifications.
- Knowledge in writing unit test cases.
- Knowledge in publishing app to Google Play Store.
- Experience in working in projects run as per Agile Methodology.
- Experience in interacting with people with different nationalities.
- Experience on web services integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
- Experience in Kotlin programming.
- Should have good communication Skills.
- Good debugging skills.
- Good coding standards and documentation skills
Good to have -
- Good knowledge in Bluetooth programming.
- Good to have knowledge in Audio domain and related frameworks.
- Knowledge in Cross platform technologies like PhoneGap.
- Experience in C/ C++ and Android NDK is a plus.
Desired Tools Experiences
- Android IDE.
- Experience in using client apps for version controlling system like SVN, Git etc.
- Experience in code review tools/ applications like Gerrit, code collaborator.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹40,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
- Android Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us