We are building a marketplace for experts and services in practices of yoga and ayurveda. We are looking for an effective and thoughtful communicator who can help us evangelize our vision for experts in ayurveda and yoga. This role will be responsible for growing our partner community. It is a fully remote, work-from-home and FULL time role.
Day-to-day responsibilities include :
- Study the market and the competitive environment. Armed with these insights, develop the messaging and communication for our partner community - including both experts and influencers
- Structure the engagement model with our partners and constantly work on improving it based on the needs of the business and insights from our partner relationships.
- Actively reaching out to experts and influencers. Evangelize VedaWiser's vision to the experts and influencers and onboarding them on the platform.
- Develop and maintain the process and the pipeline for reaching out to our partners for any and all purposes - including pitches to collaborate or to communicate any platform initiatives, offers etc.
- Become the voice of the expert community on the team - Work with the product team to create a fair play for our partners (fair IS NOT THE SAME AS equal) on the platform. Ensure that the best partners win on the platform and new partners who are promising get a chance to become visible to our users.
- Set and execute on the goals for the number of partners reached, onboarded and activated on the platform on a fortnightly basis
Only those candidates should apply who :
- Are available FULL-TIME for the work from home job/internship
- Can start the work from home job/internship immediately
- Are available for duration of at least 3 months
- Have excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Do not take rejections personally - any effort to collaborate results in more 'No's than 'Yes's
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Are passionate about evangelizing the mission of well-being for modern users.
- Any experience with similar internships previously will be preferred