Cloud Solutions Associate-
OVERVIEW - You will deliver hands-on, business-oriented strategic and technical consulting to our clients for cloud infrastructure, automation solutions and solution architecture.
You will be responsible for project delivery and focus on adding hands-on technical expertise, ensuring outcomes meet the highest technical and agile standards.
You will be required to understand the client’s project aims and to offer professional and commercial insight to ensure client satisfaction as per requirements.
You will need to be very self-sufficient when engaged in smaller assignments representing the company by yourself, always ensuring customer satisfaction through high quality work and outstanding care.
You will act as the SME for Cloud Platforms and related technologies for the project deliverables. Strong experience in tech-stack is critical as is your ability to clearly communicate complex technology solutions.
You will be responsible for defining tasks, scope and effort from user stories during user research sessions.
You will be responsible to produce high level and low-level design documents and other technical project related artefacts.
You will be involved in the qualification and bid process for new opportunities providing relevant technical input into the process.
• 2 to 5 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure engineering including at least 2 years’ supporting cloud-based infrastructure
• An in depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models with a specific focus on either of these cloud platforms, i.e., GCP, AWS, Azure
• Extensive experience in conducting Cloud Readiness Assessments observing business and technical perspectives
• Experience in evaluating existing Data Centre and digital strategies
• Experience in conducting cloud service maps, TCO analysis, security considerations as part of a wider Cloud Adoption Framework
• Strong knowledge of the cloud Architected Framework(s)
• Demonstrable experience in architecting large scale cloud migration projects
• Demonstrate the ability to solve complex, multi-system problems
• Extensive experience in architecting enterprise public cloud solutions
• Be comfortable with being responsible for the delivery of significant cloud and automation projects
• Experience of working in a close Agile / Scrum team
• Cloud (GCP, AWS or Azure) Certified Solutions Architect – Associate + Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
• Have experience of stakeholder management within complex organizations
• Be willing to work in multiple locations and prepared to travel up to 80%
• Be a fast learner, ambitious, and comfortable working in high-pressure environments
• Exhibit a proven track record of continually looking for ways to improve customer satisfaction
• Demonstrate Consultative approach. You will be client facing and will need to be able to convey complex themes and ideas in clear and concise language
• Assist and lead in the pre-sales / bid process for opportunities