We are looking for a Senior Manager - Client Relations for a award-winning digital-first experiential marketing company.
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore & Delhi
Experience - 6-7 years
Reports to: Director - Client Relations
- Effectively address client satisfaction, renewal and escalation issues of managed accounts until resolved.
- Develop a strong understanding of clients- marketing and business objectives and drive high-level strategic plans and objectives.
- Create new sales tools including marketing presentations for managed clients.
- Identify, develop and build differentiators in client offerings.
- Managing project delivery & quality standards as set by the HOD
- Ability to write Proposals, Draw Estimates and Timelines for projects
- Direct annual budgeting and planning process with HOD.
- Managing internal and external processes including, departmental MIS, SOP & Forecasts for managed accounts on weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensure Customer Service follow-up methods and procedures are complete and meet time standards.
- Create methods to provide feedback and Quality Assurance.
- Guide and lead the team members to deliver products/services that meet or exceed the customer requirements.
- Take over the responsibilities in the absence of HOD.
- Advanced Degree in business or marketing.
- 6-7 years of experience.
- Senior Manager - Client servicing must have strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- They should be able to manage time, projects and sales efficiently and be detail oriented.
- Need to have a strong judgement and decision-making skill.
- Should have strong leadership skills, be self-directed and be able to multitask.
- Ability to work efficiently and professionally in stressful situations.
- PC skills in Microsoft Office applications enough to create spreadsheets and make PowerPoint presentations.
Revenue Targets :
- Increase revenue streams from the existing accounts as per targets laid down by the HOD through new business alliances - cross-selling & up-selling.
- Ensuring quarter on quarter revenue forecast & growth for the managed account.
- Follow up on outstanding transactions.
- Ability to track opportunities and take correct measures leading to closure.
- Ensuring timely management of client receivables.
Cross Selling / Upselling
- Focusing on expanding service portfolios of key accounts by selling additional & new services other than the one already extended to the managed account.
Leading a team
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of direct reporter, follow best practices, manage & train direct reporter.
- Create a healthy environment within department.
Perks and Benefits:
- An above industry standard paid leave policy inclusive of casual, sick, bereavement and quarantine leave.
- A unique paid leave system dedicated towards spending time with oneself as well as with family and friends.
- Intensive performance linked incentives.
- Best in industry rewards and recognition system.
- Maternal as well as paternal benefits.
- Pet adoption policy.
- LGBTQ inclusive work culture.
- Flexible timings.
- Special travel policies.
- Focused learning and development.
- Horizontal and vertical growth