As part of the IdeaBridge product development team, your primary role would be to ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities, to assure that our customers are satisfied with the high levels of service in the technology domain.
• Create code that meets design specifications, follows standards, is of high quality and is easy to maintain.
• You will gather the requirements and specifications to understand the product requirements in a detailed manner and translate the same into system requirements.
• You would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
• Knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of architecture
• Understanding of performance engineering
• Knowledge of quality processes and estimation techniques
• Basic understanding of project domain
• Ability to translate functional / nonfunctional requirements to systems requirements
• Ability to design and code complex programs
• Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
• Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
• Awareness of latest technologies and trends
• Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
Technical and Professional Requirements:
• Primary skills:.Net
MCA,MTech,BTech,Bachelor of Engineering
Flexible schedule, Health insurance, Paid sick time, Paid time off, Work from homeFound this job inappropriate? Report to us