We're recruiting a number of positions with an attractive starting salary. You would also be eligible for an annual performance-related bonus of circa, which is discretionary, non-guaranteed and dependent on the company and individual performance.
Join our community.
iDesign Electronics is all about providing our customers with an experience that's second to none. In this contact centre role, we'll invest in you to be the best that you can be, so you can do just that. Whether you're helping someone about to move into their new dream home, or congratulating them for repaying their mortgage in full, you'll never know what the next caller might need, and no two customers are the same.
You'll use your natural warmth, energy and personality to help as many customers as you can each day. We'll help you to develop the skills needed to build strong customer relationships, take ownership, and deliver that great customer experience.
The difference you will make.
- Helping customers each day by answering inbound calls from customers, brokers, solicitors and 3rd parties
- Assisting customers with day-to-day transactions and enquiries
- Helping to keep our customers and the bank safe
- Solving problems and escalating issues when necessary
- Updating customer records
What You Will Bring.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong computer and numeracy skills
It would also be nice for you to have.
- Resilience and problem-solving skills
- A structured approach to work and well organised
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure quality standards are maintained
- Flexible, approachable and works well under pressure
What Else You Need To Know.
This role is based remotely and will require you to be within a reasonable travelling distance from our Teesside office as our contract requires flexibility to attend the site for the initial training period/ meetings.
We're recruiting full-time roles at 35hrs per week, shifts will be scheduled within our opening hours which are 08:00-19:00 Monday-Friday & 09:00-14:00 Saturday (lieu days will be given when working Saturdays).
How We'll Reward You.
As well as a salary, we offer a wide range of benefits that you can choose from and tailor to your needs.
- Attractive starting salary
- £500 annual cash allowance to spend on our great range of benefits.
- Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus.
- Free access to wellbeing apps and up to three weekly online classes via our partnership with Gympass.
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates. Including:Bupa medical insurance, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from iDesign Electronics, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays, which increases to 26 days after 5yrs service, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform including retailers, entertainment, eating out, travel and more
- Share in iDesign Electronics success by investing in our share plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Learn More About Our Benefits And Family Friendly Policies
#ThePlaceToBeYourself - Everyday Inclusion at iDesign Electronics
We are committed to making sure all our colleagues feel they belong and are supported to succeed. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people, so we welcome applications from across society.
You can find out more about how we're embedding an inclusive culture that encourages our people to bring their full and authentic selves to work on our Inclusion and Belonging page.
A Bit More About iDesign Electronics
At iDesign Electronics we're driven by our purpose - to help people and businesses prosper. This means we help customers to create change for themselves and those around them, and we champion businesses to 18grow sustainably. We do this by always living our values of Simple, Personal and Fair.
At iDesign Electronics , we each take personal responsibility for managing risk by embracing the I AM Risk framework - to Identify, Assess, Manage and Report risks, and to continuously build a deeper understanding of the risks we face. It is an important part of our culture at iDesign Electronics and we will provide you with knowledge to help you manage risks in your role.