We are hiring experienced equity research associates for our sell-side equity research team in Hyderabad. The successful candidates will work with onshore research teams of our client, a top rated global investment bank.
Note : Please note that we need to close these openings soon. Hence, the candidates with shorter notice period of one month or less only need to apply.
Primary role responsibilities :
- The candidates will be working with onshore research teams and will assist them in covering the stocks and the sector.
- The candidates will require to assist with expansion of stock coverage and generating stock ideas.
- The candidates will require to do end to end financial modeling, research report writing, equity valuation and data analysis.
- Collaborating with colleagues on market calls and broader thematic analysis and research
- Adhoc projects which includes data gathering/analysis, preparation of marketing presentations etc.
Desired Qualifications :
- Candidates with a CA/CFA or fulltime MBA (Finance) degree from a reputed institute only need to apply.
- 2-5 years of total relevant working experience in a sell-side or buy-side research setting with good knowledge of functioning of global equity markets and macroeconomics.
- Familiarity with market data sources like Bloomberg, Datastream, Factset etc.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to occasionally work quickly and accurately under tight time pressures
- Flexible approach to workload and willing to work in a team