Only Full-time MBAs from premier B-schools who are willing to relocate to Bangalore need to apply.
Amazon's CS Customer Experience Team is looking for an experienced Sr PM, CX, CS who will be a critical member of the Customer Experience team leading strategic programs for India business. The CX team works relentlessly to scope and develop solutions to support new areas of business and special Customer Service requirements including their lifecycle management. In addition, they enjoy and excel at diving into data to identify root causes, derive patterns, and determine long-term solutions that ensure superior customer experience.
Role Description :
- Advocate on behalf of the Customer and Customer Service during all business engagements to ensure a consistent high-bar of excellence.
- Drive people, process, and technology initiatives to optimize the Customer Support experience end-to-end.
- Manage all key aspects of the Customer Service and how it pertains to business start-ups and their lifecycle management.
- Deliver product/program quality improvements based on Customer feedback and core Customer Service performance measurements.
- Identify opportunities to develop and drive solutions to enable automated tools and applications for self-service
- Collaborate with other worldwide CS, business teams, product managers and technical teams for the execution of strategic projects for India.
- Define, prioritize and plan the Projects that will need to be implemented, gaining alignment with all appropriate levels within Amazon's Customer Service (CS) and partner teams.
- Schedule and secure the resources and manage cross functional teams to deliver to these projects.
- Monitor the Projects overall progress: anticipating risks, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Identify and manage stakeholder groups, and provide regular operational metrics and business reports to those groups.
- End to end responsibility for the execution and success of all launch readiness projects.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us