About the role:
We are growing rapidly, and looking for selfmotivated, Senior Backend Engineers with minimum 5 years of work experience and a focus on the latest Front end and Back end technologies. Heady is looking to build out multiple teams to work on high availability scalable backend systems that will support mobile and web applications for major retailers. We value our team of engineers and the need to grow and be successful in their careers. Heady offers an opportunity to work in a collaborative team environment focused on building cutting edge products for fortune 500 clients.
The ideal candidates for this position will have a broad technical skill set and extensive experience in this industry. As a result, the candidate should be able to design, develop and test the products required for the companys needs. Moreover, the candidate should be able to work with other developers in determining product strategy.
- Experience with one or more frameworks such as Bootstrap, AngularJS, Meteor and libraries such as jQuery, ExtJS, YUI, Prototype, Dojo, Sencha
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of serverside CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Server Side Programming Languages :- Node.js
- Integration with Social Media and Ecommerce APIs - Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, Shopify
- Framework :- Express, Sails.js
- Proficient in writing REST APIs
- Database creation and integration :- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
- Cloud computing integration—e.g., public cloud providers like Amazon Web Services, or private cloud environments
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Creating database schemas that represent and applications
- Knowledge of presenting data in different formats
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science with 5 years of industry experience
- Technical depth across multiple languages
- Able to meet deadlines
- Leadership experience
- Strong communications skill