The key functions will be
- Profitability Management - Maintaining & optimizing profitability for the branch
- Target setting & management – Monitoring branch targets in numbers & volumes
- Portfolio quality management - through superior underwriting, working closely with collections
- Cost management – managing all branch operating costs including cost of acquisition, operations etc.
- People management – Motivating team, handling HR & administration function of the branch
- Customer experience management - Ensuring superior customer experience and handling customer service in terms of collections, pre closures & service issues
- Achieve contributed value targets set for the branch
- Ensure sales volumes for multiple products, sourcing quality & underwriting diligence to meet sales targets while controlling delinquencies and frauds
- Provide superior customer experience
- Manage TAT’s on credit & processing
- Minimize pre & post disbursal discrepancies
- Monitoring Branch performance in terms of key drivers i.e.
Contributed Value….Volumes / Profitability / Expenses / Losses
- Monitor individual performance of each employee, continuously work to maximize productivity
- Motivate and develop branch team
- Drive branch team to excel.
- Manage and mentor the team and keep attrition of branch staff low
- Conduct regular meeting with branch staff
- Provide open and honest feedback and ask for feedback.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to plan & execute
- Strong inter-personal skills and leadership ability.
- Ability to create professional work culture that encourages enthusiasm and team spirit • Understanding of credit risks & operational risks.
- Ability to manage and implement change by taking complete ownership