We are looking for someone who is able to work in a team to design, develop and implement iOS/Android mobile apps with features including, but not limited to, SPA (Single Page Applications), audio/video/text communication, in-app notifications, location tracking, async/off-line operation, etc.
What you'll bring :
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
- Senior-level - ability to work remotely and collaborate seamlessly as part of a team.
- In the region of 3-5 years of experience developing iOS/Android mobile applications.
- A portfolio of code and/or apps to review.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems with well-thought-out solutions.
- Proven experience leading the development and/or project teams.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong learning agility - passion and curiosity for code! You continuously learn about the latest developments in technology, with a view to if/how they could be applied to improve our customer experience.
- Experience with collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver a project.
Technical Skills :
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented design patterns and best practices, Mobile Security/Performance, SaaS, REST. A basic understanding of Cloud Architecture will be helpful.
- Knowledge of UI and UX.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and DevOps CI/CD.
- Experience with source control solutions such as Git.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other developers to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios, and work through permutations to find the best solution possible.