Job Title: BD Analyst
Location: Sector 63, Noida
- Creates and maintains pipeline of Federal opportunities.
- Researches historical data to ensure that adequate support is provided to the business development team.
- Researches, identifies, customizes, and updates past performance citations or references for future use. Supports the development and maintenance of project profiles and citations.
- Performs analyses of detailed solicitations and documents to prepare reports, tools, and templates for BD Team.
- Supports variety of BD meetings by preparing, attending, documenting, and reporting on activities and progress.
- Builds and completes proposal compliance matrices.
- Prepares, organizes, and maintains contract records and documents contract performance across quality, schedule, and productivity.
- Coordinates activities and participates in fact-finding meetings.
- Contributes to process improvements.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the roles of business development, sales, and/or marketing (or a combination thereof)
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn processes quickly and apply knowledge to unique situations
- Impeccable attention to detail balanced by an equally strong view of the larger goal(s)
- Commitment to delivering top quality work
- Motivated, innovative leader who is able to drive others to reach consensus and collaboration
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of SharePoint to maintain libraries and applications