Consultants- Forensics, Bangalore
Whether facing acts of fraud, government investigations or regulatory inquiries, major litigation or transactional disputes, clients turn to EY Forensics for assistance.
Our forensic accountants and technologists, certified fraud examiners, anti-corruption and anti-money laundering specialists work with our clients- legal counsel, internal audit and compliance departments investigating complex issues and developing practical solutions that address operational challenges.
We apply the collective knowledge and insight gleaned from working across industries and geographies to help our clients conduct fraud risk assessments and institute proactive anti-corruption programs. Furthermore, we utilize forensic data analytics that enable corporations to manage risk and regulatory compliance.
Chartered Accountant / Certified Internal Auditor / Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
To qualify for the role you must have:
- 5+ years of experience in Internal Audits and allied areas.
- Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of fraud investigations, internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance, SOX
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Actively establish client (process owner/functional heads) and internal relationships.
- Assist Seniors & Managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we- ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.