At Groww, we believe amazing things can happen when we work together in an environment where everyone feels a true sense of belonging and their ideas are heard.
We are looking for a skilled Android developer who is passionate about enhancing our existing app and scaling it to new heights. You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications and android programming. You will works closely with other app development and technical teams. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Who are you:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline preferred.
- 2-8 years of experience in Android mobile applications development with a sound understanding of Android Architecture, Framework, Android SDK, Core Java, Android Studio IDE, Android Debugger, Kotlin.
- Hands-on experience in building mobile applications and mobility solutions - native applications.
- Expert in UI components & controls; Action Bars, Widgets, Fragments, Constraint layouts, etc.
- Expert in basic components of Android: Activity, Services, Intent, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider, Handlers, Threads.
- Good working experience on Web Service Integration ( REST, JSON, XML) using Retrofit + OkHttp.
Good to have:
- Expertise in Kotlin such as coroutines, extension functions
- Expertise in Rx java
- Expertise in using view models and live data
- Well versed in the latest updates in the android tech.
- No nonsense, clean architecture & good coding guidelines.
- Experience in using analytics, location and social APIs, payment gateway, SMS gateway, and cloud integration