Associate City Head
Position Summary :
- To recruit and develop a Team of Variable distributors aka. Health Agency Development Officers (HADO) in line with Org. specifications and overachieve the Sales Target.
- To assist, mentor and lead them from the front to recruit and develop a team of professional agents (entrepreneurs) under them for creating a healthy agency workforce.
- Enabling the HADO, maximize their earnings with Health Assure.
- Ensuring aggressive recruitment of agents and activation through field activities and strong engagement at all levels.
- Ensuring adherence to all statutory and compliance requirements.
Key Responsibilities : Key areas of focus, essential functions, primary responsibilities required to be performed by the incumbent to achieve business objectives
Team Building :
- Recruit 10 Health Agency Development Officers in the City (Pilot Phase) and scaling up basis management approval in line with the Health Assure standards & policy.
- Develop Team members through periodic regular/periodic reviews, monitoring and mentoring.
- Facilitate and provide regular training interventions (both classroom & field). Ensure Team is well equipped to perform optimally.
- Ensure that defined sale practice is adhered by the Team.
Achievement of Business Plan :
- Own the Unit P&L (Profit & Loss)
- Build and broad base the Agency force through continuous HADO's & Agent recruitment and activation to overachieve the plan.
- Ensure that the existing Team of HADO's are engaged, motivated and productive by forging a strong relationship with them.
- Drive the incentive scheme to ensure that the HADO's achieve and exceed benchmark.
Liaison with Home office :
- Drive the R&R schemes floated by HO from time to time.
- Support the Team members (ADO & Agents) in liaison with HO to address their requirements and concerns.
- Being fully compliant with the norms laid down by the Regulators & the Company.
Business Quality and Regulatory Requirements :
- Business, its sourcing, and all other aspects must be fully compliant with the norms laid down by the regulators & Health Assure.
- Should take ownership of the quality and persistency of the business sourced through his team as per standards defined by the company.
- Should be aware and compliant of the auditory & regulatory requirements of the Company.
Job Specification :
- New Business WFYP Target achievement/over achievement
- Renewal NOP & WFYP
- HADO Recruitment & Activation
- Agent recruitment & activation
- Maintain the desired Product Mix in the Business.
- Keep a check and restrict attrition.
- Identifying new opportunities in the Market to increase sales.
Requirements (Qualification, Competencies & Skill) :
Qualification and Experience :
Educational Qualification : Graduation must; MBA will be preferred.
- Should have stability and a well-established successful track record of 5+ years of Agency Sales in Insurance (Should have made incentive in the previous at least 3/12 months).
- Candidates with Health Insurance background will be given preference.
- Candidate should have a workable knowledge of MS Office (Word & Excel)
Competency and Skills :
- Self-motivated & Out of the Box thinker, ready to go an extra mile.
- Good communication skills and knowledge of the local language and topography.
- Should have a strong Agent base ( > 200 +) advisors in the local market.
Key Behavioral Competencies :
- Entrepreneurial Mindset with a keen desire to earn Incentives.
- Candidate must be a Team player.
- Leadership and Team leading skills.
- Should be a dynamic professional & flexible.
- Should be young (<40 yrs.) and a quick learner and using that to turn around the challenges into opportunities.