Position: CFO / Finance Controller
Experience: 18 – 25 years
Reports to the CEO
Responsible to drive corporate Accounts and financial strategy organization wide. The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
- Accounting, General Ledger, Administration and Operations
- Financial Analysis, Budgeting, Forecasting and Management
- Taxation (Direct/Indirect)
- Commercial Management and Credit Control
- Strategy, Planning and Management
- Legal and Secretarial
- Supervise the accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases and financial software. Provide regular maintenance and backup of all accounting systems and supervise company financial staff.
- Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss by division, forecast vs. budget and weekly cash flow.
- Executing organisation wide Tax Planning.
- Monitoring the Tax Audit, certification for Transfer Pricing.
- Regular Cost benefit analysis of sales schemes and sign off the same. Support pricing decisions by analyzing the product costing etc. in collaboration with costing division.
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
- Holding and managing meetings required as per Companies Act and ensuring compliances as required
- Overseeing the preparation of Directors Reports, Corporate Governance, management discussion and analysis.