Zynga's data science and analytics team uses our unique and expansive data to model and predict user behavior, making our games more personalized and more fun to play! We strive for a better understanding of our players which translates into challenges and features that delight them and increased social engagement within our games.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- BS in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, or another quantitative field; Master, MBA or Ph. D. preferred
- 5+ years of work experience in data science or analytics roles
- Fluent in SQL; Solid experience with programming in Python; Adept in at least one visualization tool such as Tableau, or QlikView
- Demonstrable experience with some or all of the following: statistics, experimental design, machine learning, deep learning
- Experience in analyzing large datasets, preferably in a Hadoop or Spark environment, and deploying production-ready systems at scale
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to collaborate effectively with engineers, product managers, analysts, and marketing to deliver unambiguous business impact
- Strong passion for gaming!