Zycus is hiring a Project Manager with experience in end to end implementation of eprocurement software. Candidate should have prior experience of working with e-procurement “procure to pay” or “source to pay” (P2P / S2P) products like SAP ARIBA, COUPA, IVALUA, BASWARE, JAGGAER or any other similar strategic sourcing / e-sourcing / procure2pay / Source2pay product suite.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Would be involved into Project / Program Management
- Would be responsible for stakeholder management – coordinating with Internal and external stake holders.
- Responsible for Managing multiple & challenging projects for Zycus (5-7 Projects). Handling multi geographical multi vertical Fortune 1000 Global customers
- Managing Kick-off meetings
- Tracking and delivering projects on time. Evaluate (time / cost / quality) & change requests.
- SOW /Sign-off with customer
- Guide team towards deliverables to customers. Would be conducting formal weekly project status review meetings with team as well as with customer
- Project Risk Management and Mitigation (Internal & External)
- Follow laid down processes, update weekly status and ensure to have weekly one on one in the team. Learn effective project management skills to deliver projects successfully.
- Understand and resolve issues (client/internal) with processed data / software effectively and efficiently
- Travel at regular intervals to customer locations for requirements gathering, project status updates, corrective / preventive action plan etc.
- Create project planning document for sign-off
- Enable brainstorming sessions with team to gather innovative approaches.
- Resource Planning.
- Has an extensive experience in handling International Customers and ready to work in Shifts (12.00PM - 9.00PM) depending on the region allocation.
- Must have experience working with Tier 1/Tier 2 services based IT companies/Big 4 Consulting firms.
- 5-10 years experience in End to End Project Management role
- Delivering multiple and complex projects (Preferably Application Development and Maintenance Projects)
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Should be proficient in client interactions.
- Graduation/Post-Graduation (full time) from Tier 1 Institute/Business School is a must
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMoreFound this job inappropriate? Report to us