Zycus is looking out for an Director - Customer Success & Operations with an experience of about 12-16 years, and a hands-on experience in Account Management for the EMEA-APAC region.
- Be passionate about Customer success through Continuous Value Engineering and Operational Delight
- Be a trust advisory to customer and build relationships with Customer's C-Level for aligning Customer's vision and key KPIs with Zycus' Continuous Value Delivery Framework
- Generate leads and opportunities for cross-sell to Customer Account Management Team
- Own Zycus' Renewal and be responsible to exceed targets through Continuous Adoption and Value Tracking for customer
- Create ROI and Value proposition to customer for continued renewal of contracts and business growth. Work with
Customer Account Management team in drafting Contracts / amendments for renewals.
- Responsible for continuous improvement in Operational Excellence for Value Consulting, Issue Management and Support.
- Should have experience of leading large teams with handson experience in refactoring business processes for higher efficiency and customer delight.
- Ability to lead Zycus' Incident Management and Problem Management forums across Delivery, Engineering and Product Management with a focus on Pattern Aggregation and systemic fixes.
- Manage the delivery and follow ups of proactive support designed to reduce costs and reactive support cases.
- Define processes for delivering solution effectively with high quality, productivity and early / on-time delivery.
- Get high customer satisfaction on all projects (min 8 on a scale of 10) with a focus on moving towards Perfect 10
- Has an extensive experience in handling global customer majorly US, EMEA, APAC & ANZ.
- Create / enable creation of project planning document and sign-off in the Operational phase.
- Create environment for knowledge sharing within team to boost technical / operational knowledge.
- Own customer referenceability target for greater than 80+%
- 12-16 years experience.
- Operation Management & Account Management.
- Preferable from SaaS background. Candidates from Procurement domain will have added advantage.
- Expertise in ITIL or Six-Sigma or similar certification.
- Excellent in Written & Oral skills.
- Should be proficient in client interactions.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world's leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
About Us :
Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite with intelligent BOTs. Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create greater business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.