We are currently looking for a resourceful, driven, team player with a competitive spirit, and strong technical acumen to help contribute to the rapidly growing product engineering team. If you have a curiosity for technology, a passion for making your customers successful this could be the role for you.
Our product has a web-based frontend leveraging React and a backend written in Django Rest Framework. We use GitHub for version control and our infrastructure is entirely hosted via AWS cloud services. This is a full-time position and includes a competitive base salary, a full range of benefits, and an awesome team of creative people by your side.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Oversight of the architecture and performance of all Data Orchestration Products
- Development of new features in the product based on the Roadmap
- Fixing Critical Defects
- Integration with 3rd party frameworks
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Write automated unit, system, and integration testing suites
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact analysis
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- 5+ years of experience in developing web-based applications, software development and design using React JS
- At least 4 years of experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, training, or work experience