About Zomentum :
Zomentum delivers the world's first Revenue Platform for technology partners. Zomentum's revolutionary end-to-end platform consolidates numerous tools while enabling technology partners to earn, grow and manage revenue quickly and cost-effectively. Thousands of partners across America, Europe and Australia trust Zomentum to accelerate the growth of their businesses. The Zomentum Revenue Platform fuels SaaS sales revenue of $500M a year and counting. Zomentum is based in San Francisco, with offices in the U.S. and India
1. Investment - In February 2021, Zomentum raised $13 million in Series A funding from leading investors, including Accel Partners, Elevation Capital,. Total funding raised is $17 million.
2. Awards & Recognition - Zomentum's Revenue Platform has not only garnered the support of the investment community, but it is also quickly becoming a channel partner's favorite, earning a range of accolades from channel partners, including :
- The ChannelPro Network Readers' Choice Award for Best Sales and Marketing Automation 2021
- Best Solution Presentation 2021 by The ASCII Group community of independent North American IT MSPs, VARs and solution providers.
- Best Market Opportunity 2021 by The ASCII Group.
- Most Innovative Solution 2020 by The ASCII Group.
- 2021 ASCII Cup Vendor of the Year.
3. Revenue & Scale - Zomentum has experienced exponential growth, recording 10X increases in revenue year over year
4. Acquisition - To bolster platform functionality and further expand its European presence, the company has acquired Belgium-based Goolash, a billing reconciliation tool that captures lost revenue from unsynced client licenses.
Shruti Ghatge (CEO) : ex-Accel, Exfinity Venture and Credit Suisse- IIT Kharagpur
Rahil Shah (CTO) : ex-Twitter, Rubrik- IIT Bombay
Core Team :
- Strong product and tech team with experience across reputed tech organizations (Adobe, Freshworks, Microsoft)
- Industry veterans and ex-channel partners based out of United States, United Kingdom and Europe
- Experienced business team (ex-co founders, partners at consulting firm) from top universities (ISB, Michigan)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- As a field marketing coordinator, you will be responsible for managing all aspects events from early planning through delivery, both in-person and online. You- ll support our fast-paced and growing events calendar by planning, executing, and tracking trade shows and online events, while coordinating with team mates on social media, email and content deliverables for each event.
- Develop and lead all aspects of event coordination and execution - oversee branded swag fulfillment/inventory levels, coordinate event marketing promotion requirements, assemble requirements, manage event playbooks, and schedules, coordinate mailing lists, and establish contacts.
- Research, plan and maintain the Zomentum's online calendar of events including 3rd party conferences and webinars.
- Evaluate and monitor event campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports. Evaluate all event campaigns- impact and ROI to determine the success and forecast for potential future investment.
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness.
- Research topics and secure guest speakers for on-going online event series.
- Build out webinar environments and coordinate marketing campaigns for each online event.
Schedule kick-off, rehearsal, and live event/webinar calls and educate our guest speakers on webinar best practices.
- Continually seeking and researching new sources of prospective customers while providing recommendations to marketing leadership
- 2+ years of experience in marketing coordination ideally within a B2B environment.
- Passion for and ability to develop creative campaigns and identify relevant go-to-market opportunities.
- Proven success in developing and managing field marketing & event programs and relationships with large enterprise sales organizations.
- Respond to inquiries with prompt and accurate information at all times, with a strict attention to detail and a broad understanding of the scope of the event.
- Hands-on execution ability to manage multiple priorities with effective project management, time management, prioritization, and organizational skills, with extreme attention to detail.
- Strong virtual event planning and preparation experience as well as and strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and motivate internal leaders/teams across functions
- Ability to provide technical support with virtual events and troubleshooting any issues
- Experience with marketing tools like Zoom webinar, Hubspot, as well as proficiency using other office productivity applications and productivity tools (e.g., Asana, Slack)
- Self-starter capabilities to take initiative with an optimistic - can do- attitude and a strong sense of teamwork.
- An interest in and creative spark as it relates to ideas for messaging, creative design, etc.
- People-centric culture, Great Place to Work certified.
- Saturdays and Sundays off, enjoy your weekend off with your friends and family.
- Health Insurance coverage for you and your family.
- No fixed hours, get the work done philosophy.
- Flat hierarchy, your ideas, and feedback are heard and acted upon.