We are looking for a curious DevOps Engineer to join our extremely fast-growing Team Rocket! We are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team and help us build and maintain our infrastructure, ensuring our applications are running smoothly and securely.
- Design, build, and maintain our cloud-based infrastructure on AWS.
- Design and build CI/CD pipelines using Terraform, Packer, and Ansible on Github and ClearCase.
- Ensure high availability, scalability, and security of our systems.
- Develop and maintain automation scripts and tools to streamline our deployment process.
- Collaborate with development teams to optimize application performance and troubleshoot issues.
- Implement and maintain monitoring and logging solutions to identify and resolve issues quickly.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest DevOps trends and technologies to continually improve our infrastructure and processes.
- Help establish best practices and standards for DevOps processes.
- Ability to work with Kubernetes management and monitoring tools like Helm, kubectl, Prometheus, and Grafana.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- 3-5 years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer/currently practicing DevOps methodology.
- Experience in AWS Infrastructure.
- Experience using scripting languages (Ruby, Python, etc), configuration management tools (Chef/ Puppet/ Ansible / CloudFormation / Terraform), and command execution frameworks.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- DevOps automation with CI/CD, a pipeline that enforces proper versioning and branching practices.
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong expertise in DevOps and CI/CD pipeline implementation from the ground up.