A Sr. Software Engineer – QA is responsible for building scalable automated test frameworks and test suites to work across technologies. The role requires one to perform manual testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionalities of services as a prequel to automation.
Analyse test logs; create test reports, coordinate with stakeholders.
- Experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution.
- Strong coding skills in languages such as Java or scripting languages such as Python.
- API level testing – Solid Knowledge of the API functioning both via manual and automation.
- API automation using tools like Rest Assured, Karate, Postman etc.
- Understanding of the Unix based systems for logs monitoring and shell scripting.
- API monitoring tools like Kibana, Grafana etc.
- Understanding the NFR (non-functional requirements) like battery consumption, data consumption, crash logging.
- Performance testing of backend servers using tools like Gatling/JMeter/.
2-4 years of work exp in software quality and testing Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
2-4 years of work exp in software quality and testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and testcases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools(selenium)
- Hands on experience in testing Android apps, and REST apis
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BTech/MCA from a recognized institute