Role: Guidewire PolicyCenter Integration Developer
- 5+ Years of SDLC and GW PC Integration experience
- GW Configuration and Integration Development Experience.
- GW Integration Experience to integrate ESB, Legacy, Vendor Applications using various integration mechanisms and implementation of robust unit tests using GUnit)
- Experience in GW Configuration Development (GOSU, Rules Engine, Data Model, PCF, Workflow, Product Model development)
- Exposure and experience using Design Patterns and Enterprise Integration patterns
- Experience with XML Parsing, Junit, SoapUI, Maven, Jenkins, GIT/Subversion/TFS, Code Coverage and Code Scan Plugin/Tools.
- Experience with Application Servers like WebSphere, Weblogic, JBoss and/or Tomcat
- Experience with Database Servers like SQL Server, Oracle, and/or DB2
- Good communication skills
- Insurance Industry and Domain Knowledge
Roles & responsibilities:
- Work closely with Leads to understand and identify issues with integration design.
- Assist, Prepare/Enhance Detailed Design Documentation for integrations using UML Notations
- Build GW Integrations using traditional GW Integration mechanisms to external vendor/ internal customer applications.
- Build/Develop GW Configuration components in support of Integration (Using GOSU, Rules Engine, Data Model, PCF, Workflow, Product Model etc.)
- Unit and Functional Test developed Configuration and Integration Solutions using GUnit, Mockito – Automated and SoapUI - Manual.
- Configure and Develop screens using Guidewire Studio
- Develop Business Rules and Business Logic in GOSU
- Debug and resolve issues in a fast paced environment
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science Engineering
- Guidewire xCenter Certification a plus
Primary Location: India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Job Posting: Oct 14, 2021
Experience Required (In Years): Minimum- 4 Maximum- 6