Our growing Business Development Team is looking to hire experienced individuals, fresh graduates and/or students available to work full time, who are willing to kick start their career in the Ed-tech industry to help our student pool to choose the right courses. Our Business Development Executives understand the student's needs and help them find the right course to aim at the career they desire. To be a part of such a team, you will be receiving on-the-job training for two weeks, then be given the individual role. If you are passionate about contributing towards students' careers and you are someone.
- Help students select the right course.
- Drive sales through warm calling, engagement of students, suggestive selling, and sharing course knowledge.
- Ensure deal closure, and achieve sales targets.
- Responds to students' queries.
- Coordinate with students, faculty, parents, etc as per requirement.
- Provide outstanding student experience.
- Documents sales by creating or updating records.
- Manage financial transactions; ensure fees are received.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Meeting sales goals Selling to customer needs
- Product knowledge Listening & People skills
- Energy level Dependability General math skills System, process, and goal driven