Key Responsibilities -
- Manage and operate the entire gamut of recruitment process for various technical positions with the primary aim of acquiring the best talent.
- Collaborate effectively with key management team to implement recruiting processes, forecast work force requirements, refine talent-planning strategy and develop recruitment plans
- Handle Mid/Senior Level hiring, Niche Skill sets hiring, Lateral Hiring and involved in End to End recruitment activities
- Execute strategic sourcing techniques to include a variety of resources through different sourcing channels
- Develop and maintain rapport with Stakeholders to provide an organized plan for successful recruiting efforts.
- Involve actively in creating market intelligence strategies for mapping internal / external talent pool and compensation data to recruit the best professionals.
- Play a role of an individual contributor as well as team management, mentor the team of recruiters & guiding them on deliveries
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments
- Handling tech/non tech hiring
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements
- Schedule interviews working directly with candidates and hiring managers
- Review candidate resumes and assists in phone screen process
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email to deliver a remarkable candidate experience
- Should have minimum of 8-12 years of recruitment experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role in an startup/ consumer based companies
- Proficient in recruiting techniques such as Vendors, Job boards, Internet search, head hunting, passive recruiting & Campus Recruitments.
- Proficient in sourcing through Social Networking like Linkedin.com etc.
- Possess strong technical/business knowledge and understanding of technical requirements; deep sourcing skills, excellent candidate assessment skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Ecommerce Domain & thoroughly understands the tech stacks
- Expertise in ramping up the large numbers (Volume hiring) within the given period and budget allocation.
- Strong knowledge on Market Research and Company Mapping
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal & problem-solving skills
- Experience in using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to proactively source candidates
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate should be from XLRI/ IIM/ IIT'ins or top business schools