Here at Minos Property Solutions, our primary focus is buying residential properties, then either rehabbing or immediately selling them.
Our company is actively seeking a CEO, someone responsible for the daily operations and the growth plan of our business- a busy real estate operation.
For the right person, this is an opportunity, not a job!
This person is a top performer and has a track record of leadership. They have risen to the top of leadership positions in every area of their business, career, and personal life. They are dynamic and highly impressive. They are highly assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with high urgency and low ego. They are growth-minded, have strong communication skills, and naturally connect with others.
When people who know them describe them, they point to their energy and passion as their most dominant characteristics!
If you are a self-starter always driving to execution, we want to hear from you!
Hourly + Commissions/Bonuses
- Responsible for the daily operations and the growth plan of our busy real estate operation
- Routine systemizing and modernizing of processes
- Demonstrates effective project management skills
- Leads manage and hold the entire team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments- Ensures the entire team is healthy, functional, and cohesive
- Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to the company's core processes and operating systems with consistency
- Resolves issues effectively-seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner
- Effectively collaborates with the visionary and stays on the same page. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the visionary has, and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company
- Responsible for new hires, onboarding, training, etc.
- Setting and Tracking Key Performance Indicators
- Documenting Processes
- Planning and executing expansion of team and business
- Improving efficiency and workflows and exploring opportunities for growth
- Experience in direct-to-seller real estate acquisition, sales, and related systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Quickbooks, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Great time management, prioritization, and multitasking abilities
We are a private real estate investment company that is looking to dominate the Western New York and other virtual markets. We are fast-paced and love to challenge ourselves to be better and grow responsibly.
If this resonates with you, we can't wait to meet you!