- Using your ideas and insights to develop awesome digital campaigns or web content for clients
- Understanding SEO best practices and digital trends to implement these into web and digital content
- Working with the team and clients as an expert on content marketing
- Managing the communication on various social pages or communities. This might have some elements of Online Reputation Management and includes interactions with potential clients of the brand that one is handling.
Essential attributes, experience, and abilities
- A media, communications and/or marketing degree is preferred
- A strong passion for all things digital
- Previous proven experience creating content and copy for a range of online media including blogs, website, infographics, online videos, contests, and social media campaigns.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Strong creative writing, researching, and editing skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms, and the uses of social for marketing
- Ability to adapt style and tone of voice to suit a range of different clients and industries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to liaise both with both colleagues and clients
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and campaign schedules.
- Any Graduate/PG
- Previous experience working as a copywriter or a web-content writer
- Keeps up to date with news and trends in the marketing and advertising sectors
- Applicants with 1-2 years of work experience are preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹500,000.00 per year
Work Remotely:Found this job inappropriate? Report to us