Job Role : BDM / Key Accounts Manager - IT Hardware
Experience : 3 - 10 years
Locations : Mumbai,Delhi, Bangalore, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Cochin, Varanasi, Jammu
Job Description :
- KAM must have prior experience in selling above category products in the government segment thru channel partners - must be a tech-obsessed guy assionate about sales - a little madness in growing himself - finally, he must know the hacks to get 6 digit incentive every month.
- Preference: To candidates having field sales experience from IT hardware Manufacturing Company (OEM) / IT Hardware Peripheral Manufacturing (OEM) / National Distributors / Regional Distributors of IT Hardware & Peripherals / B2G Sales / GeM Portal Sales / Sales of Server & Workstation.
- The Key Account manager will have prior experience of sales in one or all segments of IT hardware computing, especially in Desktop, All In One, Laptop, and Tablet. He / She should be result-oriented, Target Achiever, Go Getter. Ideal Candidates will be known and must be experienced in Meeting the target and exceeding the revenue target.
- New Client acquisition and expansion of business to generate revenue for the organization. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing the revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects, and managing sales of products.
Mandatory : Candidates having field sales experience from IT Hardware Manufacturing Company (OEM) / IT Hardware Peripheral Manufacturing Company (ODM) / National Distributors / Regional Distributors of IT Hardware & Peripherals / B2B Sales / GeM Portal Sales.
- Responsible for achieving revenue targets by selling Desktop PCs, All in One PCs, Laptops, Tablet -PCs, etc. through channel partners in the government segment through GeM & other sales channels.
- Should maintain a good relationship with all channel partners and end customers to achieve all business objectives.
- Identifying opportunities proactively in the Government / GeM segment and driving the complete lifecycle.
- Actively following up with all the opportunities with all the stakeholders to gain 360-degree command for winning.
- Timely coordinating with the pre-sales team for customized quotations, product details, and special price requests with order processing teams for sales order executions/logistics tracking; with helpdesk team to prioritize to resolve tickets in case of partner/customer escalations.
- Tap all the active accounts regularly to get continuous business from them, follow up with all inactive accounts, and try to make them active by creating new opportunities.
- Sales activity reporting, ensure timely and accurate recording of all sales activities in the CRM.
- Pipeline management & forecasting, analyzing expected close dates and updating the same for all the opportunities in CRM timely.
- Travel to areas where needs are projected.
- Last but not least, OTP (On-time Response) to the customer, partners, or any other stakeholders towards any of their queries.
- Minimum 3 Years of Experience in Selling Desktop PCs / All-in-One PCs / Laptops / Tablet PCs in the Government Sector.
- Must have worked with OEM / National Distributor / Regional Distributor / System Integrator in -Selling above Product Categories in Government Segment (Central / State Govt).
- Must have sound knowledge of Government Purchase Processes / Patterns (GeM / eProcurement -Portals / Central / State Nodal Agencies) and have respective connections).
- Great Product Knowledge on all the above Product Categories.
- Must have working knowledge on CRM / ERP for updating/managing all sales activities (Leads / Pipeline / Accounts / Contacts Management etc.)
- Must have achieved above 75% of sales targets assigned throughout his / her career.
- Must be comfortable for attending 8 am to 9 am friendly sales reviews on all working days.
- Good connections in the IT Hardware ecosystem (OEMs/NDs/RDs/SIs/Channel Partners is an added advantage).
- Good connections in the buying govt departments are an added advantage.
- Last but not least, he / she must be very very passionate about sales and having fun doing that.