Regional Relationship Manager
Location : Delhi
Experience : 10 to 12 years
Must Have :
- Experience in Client Acquisition and retention.
- Experience in key account management
Job Description :
- New Customer Acquisition having sound knowledge of Key Account Management, which includes rigorous follow-ups and result oriented approach at all levels.
- Should be able to identify Key Decision Makers and must have an intellect/ability to reach out to right concern at right level and build relationship with all such personnel.
- Customer retention with a focus of long term relationship building. Meeting with high profile customers to ensure service satisfaction & retention.
- Coordinate with concerned departments at HO and NRMs to resolve all operational matters including vendor management towards smooth business inflow
- Handling existing customers and coordinate with Operations, Actuary, underwriting, claims processing, F&A, L&C and all other concerned teams to complete tasks.
- To Expand the relationship with existing customers by continuously proposing new solutions to meet their objectives, other than this plan for better opportunity at the client end with go getter attitude to maximize the SOW from the client.
- Plan and visit Channel Partners to build relationships and arranging interlocks between departments to ensure smooth flow in operations.