Experience : 2 to 5 years
Location : Gurugram / Mumbai (WFO)
Must Have : Digital Marketing , SEO , SEM , Social Media Marketing
- Design and drive both paid and organic campaigns across various social media channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, IG etc.
- Play a key role in enhancing and managing brand awareness and presence across channels in the digital space.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Manage PPC advertisement campaigns on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and other Social Media Networks
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, social media, and emailers
- Maintenance of keyword bids, monitoring daily & monthly budget and improving quality score for Google Ads
- Along with the above skills, the candidate with knowledge of using analytics tools like Google Analytics or other reporting tools is preferred
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end consumer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Develop and implement best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Evaluate website content quality and manage an ongoing process of continual improvement to ensure maximized organic search performance
- Create, manage, and optimize website experiments to maximize traffic, conversions, and other key metrics
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Demonstrate online marketing tools and best practices
- Demonstrate experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Familiarity in running LinkedIn campaigns is essential
- Experience in using email tools and reporting