Business Analyst CP - Onsite/Offshore
Experience : 3 - 9 Years
Location : Bangalore
- Experience as Business Analyst
- Experience in BRDs that mirror the stakeholder's requirements
- Experience in gathering requirements and documentation
- Ability to develop working relationships across all entities of a bank, with multiple stakeholders
Main accountabilities :
- Map out initial requirements and the scope of the project.
- Documentation of specific policy and procedures
- Understanding and interpreting of regulations
- Collection and capturing of relevant data to be used for specific documentation
- Analysis of regulations and impact on existing policies and procedures or impact
- Drafting of documentation and providing detailed walkthroughs to stakeholders for sign off
- Understand the business processes and standards followed
- Lead requirement gathering workshops with Business stakeholders.
- Work with FAB Business to identify, model, document business requirements/business domain details
- Break down policies and procedure complexities in order for project stakeholders to easily understand any issues that crop up.
- Provide functional support for the Business, Program/Project teams
- Resolve queries on BRD / requirements / documentation
- Analyze and document business processes and rules
- Develop requirement specifications according to standard templates.
- Escalate risks and issues to the Program Manager and Project Managers