Location : Bangalore
CTC : upto 12 LPA
Experience : 8- 12 (yrs)
Qualification : Any graduate (10+2+3)
Must Have Skills :
1. Atleast 8-12 yrs of experience looking after the Quality for the products mentioned below :
Kitchen items (cookware, lunch box, bottles etc), Decoratives (wall clock, wall shelf etc), Hand
tools and other accessories .
2. And he should be well versed with quality tools like QMS, 5Y, 7QC tools and should know Auditing and compliance's .
3. Good communication skills is a mandate.
4. Candidates from Retail background are preferred
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preferably from Home and Lifestyle or Textile background, proficient in QMS and knowledge of ISO and other compliances.
- Having good technical & industrial knowledge of Textile products (Home, Kitchen and Bathroom Accessories) and other Hardline products.
- Conduct independently Factory Audits, Social/Technical Compliance, and Batch Audits.
- Have an ability to define the Test protocols, Product safety tests, Quality SOP, Process Management etc.
- Good understanding about Regulatory Compliances & requirements of other govt norms.
- Expertise with problem solving skills, CAPA, FMEA, Quality Data Analysis, Vendor/Stakeholder Management, Advance Excel/PPT, Seller Performance Review etc.
Interested candidates immediately send their updated resumes to email@example.comFound this job inappropriate? Report to us