We are seeking an interactive WordPress developer intern. Must be proficient in theme editing and developing WordPress sites. Knowledge in HTML, CSS, jQuery, Ajax, and Bootstrap framework is an added advantage. As a WordPress Developer, you will be responsible for both back-end and front development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins. We are looking for an organized, efficient, detail oriented and team-player with a positive, “can-do” attitude.
- Design, build and manage the website as per needs.
- Designing of mockups for client presentation
- Selection of right WordPress Themes and Plugins for Project Requirement
- Develop WordPress theme customizations on new projects and existing client sites.
- Customize WordPress functions, custom fields and develop on proprietary plugins for client specific applications
- Optimize performance of website.
- Security measures experience
- Work with our team to modify and update existing WordPress themes
- Provide input to help improve site architecture, layout, and content
- Assist in optimizing website for increased opt-ins, better search rankings, and user engagement and retention
- Test for cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility.
- Interaction with a client for requirement gathering and co-ordination
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments
- Troubleshooting, Implementing and Resolving Web or Hosting related issue
- Experience in converting designs into WordPress CMS
- Must have experience in theme and plugin development, server integration
- Have experience in multiple browser development, web usability, and interface design, Responsive web design
Desired Candidate Profile
- We are looking for graduates and freshers for the post of PHP, HTML, CSS, and WORDPRESS Intern
- Technical degree in computer science/information technology or postgraduate degree in computer science.
- Must be available for full time (in-office) internship
- Must be available for duration of 6 months
- Should be team player
- Manage the work-load and plan the project accordingly
- Should have capability to work in deadlines
- Should be able to communicate with clients
Job Location – Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Job Hours – 09.15 AM to 6.45 PM (Monday to Saturday)
Stipend – INR 5000 per Month
Internship Duration: 6 Months
For recent job updates and new job openings follow LinkedIn Company Profile- Here