Our SAP service line is currently looking for industry-leading SAP PP professionals with hands-on experience to work as trainers. Should have the ability to analyze technical needs, and work with the customers to develop project scope of work documents and Project Plans.
You are required to have skills in the following areas:
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Expert knowledge of supply chain concepts especially around SIOP (sales, inventory, and operations planning).
- Exposure to emerging technology and SAP new dimensional products like APO is preferred.
- Familiarity with system implementation standards and methodologies
- Ability to communicate and work well in a cross-functional team environment and also in the offshore/onsite model
- Experience in international environments with the co-existence of global accounting and local statutory needs.
- Proven ability to quickly learn existing Business Processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines (e.g. SAP capability, Standard industry best practice) in order to produce an optimal business solution
- Demonstrated ability to work across organizational regional and global boundaries, ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-divisional and cross-functional environment
- Ability to work independently, effectively coordinating multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing environment and also in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Adept at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution, and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing
- Experience in the Manufacturing industry preferred
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Considerable ability to interpret technical procedures to customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills