- Good Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Understanding of SEM, SEO Optimization techniques.
- Use various advanced tools for research and analysis.
- Should have knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports for all major metrics
- Review and analyze website to find areas of improvement.
- Good knowledge of citations, backlinks and directory submission
- should have good knowledge of social media marketing
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fresher
Pay: ₹144,890.00 - ₹423,536.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Digital marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us