Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
Who are we?
YNOS is a next-generation funded startup founded by IIT Madras faculty and incubated at IIT Madras Incubation Cell. It is a digital platform for Entrepreneurs, Investors, Innovators and Eco-system enablers, providing actionable insights on the startup and investment landscape in India. We are passionate about solving tough problems using technology and data, making a difference.
We are presently seeking our next enthusiastic, talented, and driven Business Development Manager to start right away. We'd want you to
● Be excited about building a next-generation intelligence platform
● Possess a can-do attitude and be open to new challenges
● Value working with a great team - self-assured, creative, and insightful
individuals who work together to achieve amazing things
● Be willing to explore, learn, and contribute new ideas to the platform,
thereby improving it
● Be high on self-belief and enthusiasm to work in a startup culture - small team, fast-paced work environment
If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
As the Business Development Manager, you will
● Be responsible for achieving YNOS’s quarterly and yearly BD targets
● Actively prospect, generate leads through various networks, build
weekly/monthly pipeline, drive order wins, prepare sales forecasts, and adjust BD strategies to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
● Have a “customer first” approach and ensure that internal collaboration is achieved to have satisfied clients.
● Be a strategic thinker with a broad perspective and, at the same time,
demonstrates an acute attention to detail and the ability to execute flawlessly.
● Prepare reports/trackers for the various activities involved in achieving the BD plan. Ensure adherence to achieving the sales plan and participate in review with the reporting manager.
● Clear, concise, and effective oral and written communication skills
● Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the capability to
convert passive clients into a long-term business deal
● Strong operational discipline with an ability to log, track and analyze the
the success of business development initiatives
● Well organized, detail-oriented, and reliable with excellent time
management skills and an ability to meet deadlines
Work location & Job type
● Our office is located at IIT Madras Research Park, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, surrounded by the beautiful IITM Campus!
● Terms: This is a full-time position in our Chennai office with an initial training period of 6 months, followed by promotion as a Business Development Manager basis performance
○ Round 1: Interested candidates are requested to record and share a
5-minute video resume introducing themselves to [email protected]
○ Round 2: Interview