Designation - Deputy Manager / Manager
Location - Bangalore
- People Manager - Should be able to handle the good sizable team. Have a regular performance review with the team. Formulate, implement, and track career development plans for team of highly skilled resource
- Understanding of Operations - Should understand Logistics operations, which would help in understanding the requirement
- Vendor Management - Managing the vendors who are sourcing the manpower with Fixed and Variable pay. Creating new vendor pool (PAN India/Local) for manpower sourcing
- Managing Stakeholders - should be able to manage the stakeholders; Operations, Finance, L&D. Drive change by developing business proposals and driving implementation of recommendations through effective written and oral communication
- Target/Data Driven approach - Manage sourcing operations through end-to-end planning, metrics review and root cause analysis, and delivering results in a fast paced environment.
- MBA with 4-7 years of experience of which a minimum 3 years in managing stakeholders.
- Experience in translating business needs into detailed feature requirements, data analysis and business case development
- People Management (leadership role, team management, floor control and retention).
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically and to drive execution. Should be equally comfortable with long term planning and day to day progress tracking and execution.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in e-Commerce/Hi-tech/Retail industry or management consulting with focus on one of these industries
- Background in analysis of large volume of data to drive analysis and to make decisions