We are looking for an experienced finance professional to take on the role as Head of Section Cash Management (HoS CM), who will play a key role in building up the new Global Centre. The HoS CM will report to the Global Centre Pune, Finance Manager. The HoS CM will be leading a team of XX accountants supporting the IMEA, Americas and Asian regions delivering transactional and operational control do we know the expected team size with US, IMEA & South Asia transitioned.
In your role you will:
- Be an active member of the GSS Fi management team in Global Centre Pune driving strategic and people orientated change programs.
- Manage a team of professionals delivering/processing the full cycle of cash allocation, cash management, accounts receivable and master data management
- Oversee and steer the day to day operation and delegate responsibilities across your team such that key performance indicators are consistently delivered.
- Build, coach and develop your team.
- Ensure that stakeholder requests are handled with professionalism and positive service attitude while ensuring that delivery is according to defined SLA.
- Establish and maintain close and professional partnerships with internal stakeholders.
- Streamline internal processes to ensure the most efficient operational standards.
- Review and manage exception reports, KPIs, and other key indicators of performance/output.
Work closely with the European Global Centre
- Multinational company experience in a shared service organisation (preferably in businesses like ours)
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Several years experience in managing Credit collections teams to drive performance. Must be organised and goal oriented.
- Solid knowledge in double entry book keeping (you don’t have to be a qualified accountant)
- Experience in creating and presenting cash flow forecasts to Regions and Group Treasury.
- Drive high quality Balance sheet reconciliations (Accounts receivable and Bank account)
- Experience in arranging payments (daily cash mobilisation) in the Regions that are being supported, which means multi-currencies. This will also mean Legal Entity (LE) deposit maintenance and tracking.
- Credit Card payment processing and reconciliation
- Given we use Oracle, driving more automation to improve efficiency would be a good thing.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us