Manager Finance - CA/MBA-Finance_
- Overall responsibility for Budgeting, Accounting, Reporting & Financial Analysis of the Business.
- Supporting Business Manager for cash flow and revenue management.
- Build a robust process that supports revenue analytics for the Organization.
- Closely work with the external auditors in ensuring accurate financial reporting and maintaining the business's integrity in the industry.
- Liaison with various business verticals in the Organization to get an overview of revenues and cost.
- Provide technical accounting expertise and guidance to a business's financial operations and management.
- Working knowledge of applicable statutory legislation & regulations.
- Coordinate with external auditors for taxation and auditing purposes.
- Overlooking the accounting practice and implementing the best practices
Skills: Have ease with accounting tools like Tally ERP, SAP, Zoho books (Add on). Familiarity with IT-based industries and use of collaborative tools