JOB LEVEL: Mid-level
The Digital Strategist is expected to:
- take the lead in data collection in the following disciplines:
a. consumer insight;
b. category audits; and
c. brand audits.
b. channel amplification; and
c. other digital marketing modalities based on the objectives of the client.
- Other tasks and/or responsibilities that are not listed above, but are relevant/significant in the performance of the role.
- At least 5 years of experience in digital strategy/corporate strategy.
- Familiarity with frameworks used for the analysis of paid, owned, and earned media.
- Strong communication skills.
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT:
- 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Mondays through Fridays
BENEFITS AND PRIVILEGES:
- Government or statutory benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG, Statutory Leaves, 13th-month pay, etc.)
- Healthcare coverage (HMO - IntelliCare)
- Life insurance coverage
- Allowances (internet and electricity, subject to existing Company policy and requirements; excluded from monthly salary.)
- Performance bonus, subject to existing Company policy.
- Other Company-initiated benefits and incentivized activities.
Php 40,000.00 monthly