Primary Skills Required: PHP, Drupal version 7, Acquia, MySQL
Skills and Responsibilities:
1. Strong knowledge in PHP and Drupal with latest version 7 and a minimum of 5 years
2. Proven history of web application development using Drupal Framework
3. Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way
4. Good working knowledge of PHP (CorePhp, Object Oriented Php) and applying the
language to solve problems.
5. Capable of planning and configuring technical architecture for a product by getting
6. Strong knowledge in SQL and capable of writing optimized and complex queries.
8. Strong time management skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
9. The ability to solve problems and identify and implement the best solution is critical.
10. Familiar using version control like GIT.
or equivalent JS libraries
Xebia is a Netherlands-headquartered IT company which specializes in Continuous Delivery & DevOps, Full Stack Agile Development, Agile Consulting & Transformation, Big Data/Data Science, Mobile, Cloudification and Data Centre Automation. With core software development offices in the Netherlands (Amsterdam, Hilversum), India (Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Pune), UK and the U.S. (Boston, Atlanta) we employ over 1100 people worldwide! Atlanta is our software development hub and we are looking for smart, consultative, hands-on software developers to be a part of our team's that are growing across the US including Atlanta, Denver, New York and California
To make you more familiar about our organization , we would love to take this opportunity to introduce you to Xebia and it's culture.
Our values: Xebia Group of companies operate on three distinct principles: Authority, Focus and Values. These values guide every decision made by both management and staff. Authority means becoming the best in our field, individually and as a company. It's an audacious goal that keeps us striving and fighting. We only hire people who have achieved authority, not for growth, open positions, size or value. Please browse the Xebia Values on our website.
People First: You grow. We grow. Xebia puts People First, always. With a trust on personal and professional development Xebia provides a mutual atmosphere of respect, trust, responsibility and accountability that helps foster great ideas and innovation.
Knowledge Sharing: A part of our DNA at Xebia is sharing knowledge. We invest in our team members for them to be sources of Intellectual capital rather than employees. We have various programs and meetups dedicated towards the same. Several Xebians have authored bestselling books on technology. Click here to have a look at Xebia Intellectual Capital. Have a look at our Xebia Knowledge Exchange Stream a fortnightly Knowledge sharing meetup, where Xebians teach their skills to each other.
Interested to know more about #XebiaLife? Connect to us on LinkedIn, Twitter , Facebook and Instagram Your journey at Xebia will be focused on gaining and sharing knowledge, doing enriching and meaningful work and being a part of a tightly knit and young Xebia community spread across several countries.